About Me

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Detroit, MI

Here is a little bit about my new job as an RN at Detroit Recieving Hospital.

  I eat a lot of late night snacks on the midnight shift.
  I'm going to have a lot of stories, but you won't want to hear about them.
 I learn alot everyday and my coworkers are really helpful.
  My job is really hard, but I like that it is never boring. And I secretly really enjoy the commotion.
 It is NEVER boring.
 I enjoy the challenge of learning new skills.
I am learning how to be more patient.
I am learning how to work with all kinds of different people
I think of this as a once in a lifetime experience.
I think it is the 110% opposite of Marquette General, so its great to be a fish out of water.
Seeing all the doctors and med students inspires me to get my masters degree.
My boss is cool.
I eat a lot of late night snacks on the midnight shift.


Belle Isle

Mully

Detroit from Belle Isle

My new BIKE :)

Ben and Jerrys totally ripped me off

No comments:

Post a Comment