About Me

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

organic stuff

CHECK OUT MY NEW WEBSITE BY CUBILAS (DJ AL)

http://www.thismightfit.com/

thanks AL!!!

Here is a picture of the display I am setting up at the Ypsilanti Food Co-op, where I will be selling This Might Fit Jewelry. I have 16 pairs of earrings and 12 necklaces.  And I'm starting a new batch of stones tonight!!!

yippee

I had to make a little ditty about myself to put with it.

I hope people like it.  The prices are fair. From $7.96 to $18.96 (which includes the markup from the coop).  The majority of the necklaces are $14.96, only the really really cool ones are little more (like the one shaped like Michigan and two others).  I wanted people to be able to afford them.  I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.  Anyway, its fun making stuff while I apply for nursing jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment